Queensland Health recently notified practices about the availability of discharge summaries in the new Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) format. The primary benefits to your practice are.
- Fast, convenient viewing of complex Radiology / Pathology results
- Quick reference formatting means less time wasted searching
- CDA Discharge Summaries are available through HealthLink
How to receive CDA Discharge Summaries and Clinical Letters via HealthLink
- Complete Queensland Health’s STS (Secure Transfer Services) Address Book Update Form (see PDF download link on this page).
- Next to "Electronic Messaging Provider" on page 2, section 2, indicate your preference as "HealthLink".
- Confirm that your practice management system is listed below to ensure your practice receives these items via HealthLink.
- Medical Director v3 or higher
- Medical Director Helix
- Genie for Windows
- Genie for Mac
- Best Practice Premier
- MedTech 32 or Evolution
- Profile for Windows
For more information or friendly, informative support,
call our help desk on 1800 125 036.